6.08.2009

So this blog will pretty much be me reposting things I find on other blogs. I spend insane amounts of time on the internet every day looking at fashion blogs, like I have at least 15 that I check every day, and it seems like it'd be more fun if I had someone to share stuff with. I mean, this isn't really sharing with anyone specific but it sounds like it'd be more fun to post stuff here than to keep it all to myself. If nothing else, I can look at this and love it.

And the title of this blog seriously could not be more true. In all aspects of life, I LOVE ugly things. Anything that is even the slightest big unattractive, I want it. Something about ugly just draws me in.

First topic: High heeled creepers. Am obsessed.



I am completely aware of the fact that creepers were never meant to be fashionable, or even really sexy, but I love the idea of these. Those jeans, on the other hand. Blocky leather patches? No, thank you.

Second topic: Cut-out boots.







Super sexy and I've always wanted to be able to wear boots during the summer. Why do they have to be winter only shoes? The knee highs seriously make me salivate. Not sure sure about wearing them over pants, but the elliptical shaped cut-outs all the way up... I can totally get into that.

Next post will be better than this, I swear. For now I'm just puttin' down whatever I can to get a first entry out of the way. Better than posting Myspace bulletins.

1 comment:

  1. Please continue this so I can lurk something awesome from a person I already know..

    ReplyDelete