6.28.2009

You know, I can get behind a lot of weird things. Even if I can't see myself in something, I can usually appreciate something for being unique or weird or... whatever. Want to know what I can't get behind?

YSL cage booties/heels:





Now, I already mentioned how I love the idea of cut-out boots, making them a little more wearable in summer months, but these are just too cut-out for me. I don't understand the obsession, other than that they are YSL's new "gotta have it" item, and when you hear that something is "gotta have it" YOU GOTTA HAVE IT.



I like them a tad bit more in silver, but that might just be because Beyonce is rockin' them and she does no wrong in my mind.



Cage heels are even more awkward. My mom thinks they're cute but "probably not that comfortable." Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment